Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Confession.

To all of you 24 fans out there: I hear everyone talk about this show and rave about it. Heck, I have even heard some wives openly admit that they wished that their husband was more like Jack Bauer. I have heard people talk about Jack saving the world, and about the creative basis of the show, and on and on. Confession: I have NEVER seen an episode of the show, ever. To be honest, I don't plan on ever watching an episode of the show. From what I gather, it sounds like it's a mix of "The A-Team" and "MacGyver", two shows that my dad never watched (therefore I didn't either, because we only had 1 TV in the house). Another thing, since when is Kiefer Sutherland an action hero? Never. Anyway, that's my confession, I have never seen the show 24.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12/07/2006, Blogger m brunjes said...

your loss bro... your loss.

 
At 12/08/2006, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

i guess you could say im a non-conformist.

 
At 12/09/2006, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

its a conspiracy! jack bauer is the anti-christ!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home