Monday, November 13, 2006

Portable Student Ministry

I just recently read the book "Nomadic Church" by William M. Easum and Pete Theodore. Good read, especially for those of us serving in a church without a permanent meeting place. To be honest the book was more of a reminder to me that God uses portable churches just as uses churches with permanent buildings. There are alot of churches out there that are meeting in various places, such as schools, theaters, clubs, bars, etc. and I happen to be serving in one of those churches as a student pastor. I believe from the few years experience I have I can offer some insight and possible help to other student pastors serving in "Portable Student Ministry". Each week I will share some ideas and thoughts on "Portable Student Ministry". Hopefully these posts can be helpful to you or the student pastor in your church.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home