Monday, December 18, 2006

Senators vs. Governors.

Did you know that there has only been Two senators, Warren G. Harding and John F. Kennedy, who moved directly from the U.S. Senate to the White House. The last US President who was a Senator was Nixon (15 years apart!). My thought is, US Senators have too much baggage and too little experience in leading to move into the the most demanding leadership role on the planet. All of this to say I believe a Governor of a US state is the most prepared and qualified of the our politicians to become President. History is on my side and I hope on the side of our upcoming '08 Presidential election. If the Democrats were smart, they would start grooming a potential star Governor for the leadership of this country. I believe the Republicans have their "star" or what I call wild card in outgoing Florida Governor Jeb (I wont say his last name!). Anyway, something to think about.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12/19/2006, Blogger J Dub said...

No way another Bush wins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home