Thursday, January 04, 2007

Some thoughts....

I'm glad it's a new year. It's like a brand new start.

Colds suck! I've been trying to kick one all week.

Tonight's "My Name is Earl" was unbelievably funny! If you didn't see it, Torrent it now!

....same goes for "The Office", of course.

My in-grown toe nail is doing better, for now.

Nick Saban (former Miami Dolphins coach) is a dirt bag.

The University of Miami just received a commitment from the number one high school prospect in America.

My 12" PowerBook is up and running and faster, smoother than ever! It's amazing what an extra 1 GB of RAM can do!

My wife has been posting on her blog, "Russian Adoption", you should check it out.

Speaking of adoption, still no news from Russia. This sucks but we still know that the Lord is in control and we will get those babies in His perfect timing.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1/05/2007, Blogger Bryonm said...

You have a cold because you have inferior genes... and you wear jeans with holes in them...

go to the doctor for your toe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home