Tuesday, July 24, 2007

People in the News

Michael Vick - aka Ron Mexico, NFL quarterback, has been indicted for his involvement with dog fighting (basically he ran the operation). My question: where is Jesse and Al? They wouldn't touch this one with a ten foot pole, would they?

Barry Bonds - the juiced one is about to break Henry Aaron's all time home run record and the only news being reported is the Commissioner of the league isn't going to be around for his last record breaking homers, or is he?

Drew Carey - The horned rimmed glasses comedian, as I speak is announcing his new position as host of "The Price is Right" on the "Letterman Show". Good choice, way better than Rosie or Mario Lopez. How will Drew change the show that we have all grown up on?

Tim Donaghy - NBA referee who the FBI is investigating allegations that he bet on basketball games he officiated over the 2005-2006 and 2006-2007 seasons. Not good for an already struggling league image. What will League Commish David Stern do now?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7/24/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha, it is a small world! Her name is "the soup nazi" because she refused to give me my soup! I am sure if you ask her about it she will give you some song and dance about how she didn't have an more bowls .. blah blah blah!

In all seriousness she was a really cool girl and you guys are lucky to have her in your group!

 
At 7/25/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just put Michael Vick in my Fantasy Dog Fighting League. I have a good feeling about this pick.

 
At 7/25/2007, Blogger Mike West said...

Funny comment about Vick from anonymous...I think Drew Carey will be better than Bob Barker. Is that blasphemy?

 
At 7/26/2007, Blogger Kimmy K said...

Okay, my maiden name was Donaghy. Should I be worried that some long lost relative is being investigated by the FBI??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home