Monday, July 30, 2007

Some Thoughts....

Stevie Wonder is one of my all time favorites. As everyone else, I have always known Stevie is incredibly talented, but this video is over the top. Watch it and be amazed.

I have started my physical therapy for my knee. I have made tremendous progress. My goal: to get rid of the crutches and start walking by Friday. That will be amazing!

I still love my iPhone.

Summer TV stinks, especially when you just have the major networks and couple of really bad Christian channels. We watched "Psych" for the first time last year, it was an iTunes freebie. The second season just started and boy is it quirky. Thanks to torrents!

I still like the Geico caveman commercials.

The more I study the Bible and the nature and attributes of God, the less I know. This just reassures me that the God of this universe deserves all of me. (Thanks Romans 8-9)

We ended our Student Ministry summer tour on Wednesday. It was amazing! We had a great group of students show up for a night of worship. Our band was wicked and off the chain.

If you are a youth pastor or know a youth worker who blogs, please let me know. I would like to continue pooling as many youth workers as possible. It so was interesting watching Bobby's Student Ministry Confessional and hope more yp's will do so.

This weekend I slipped on a grease spot (and water) at Wendy's. I go to my doctor this morning to find out if I damaged my knee any more (what a nightmare!)

Here's a good band for you: Lost Ocean. I cant get enough of this band lately. Someone gave me an EP and I like it so much I used my iTunes credit to buy the whole album. Melodic electronica would describe it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7/30/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your knee is okay. Good luck with the physical therapy. I'm glad you like Lost Ocean. One of my favorite songs on the cd is Just Glide.

 
At 7/30/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is still not too late to contact Willie Gary or Evan Fetterman in regards to the hostile, treacherous, and hazardous restaurant enviornment you were so egregiously exposed to causing you not only extreme phyical injury, but emotional harma and anguish.

 
At 7/31/2007, Blogger J Dub said...

I'd just like to take this chance to congratulate you on your recent trade to the Boston Celtics. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home