This day and age we all travel. It's amazing how open the world is now, no place is un-travelable (is that a word?). When I go to travel I always enjoy scoping out the airport of my destination. Whether it stinks or is wicked nice I enjoy a gander. Anyway, Matt Doan had a cool post listing his best and worst airports. Here is my list:
1. Lima, Peru -new, with really good food.
2. San Diego - wow!
3. Amsterdam - modern, clean, spacious
4. Raleigh, NC - just nice, plus they have sweet tea.
5. West Palm Beach - easy in, easy out; you can fly any where and I only live a few minutes away!
1. Miami - too many lines and too much hustle bustle.
2. San Jose, Costa Rica - old, yuck.
3. Nassau, Bahamas - Small, scary. Small, scary.
4. Pucalppa, Peru - its a stinkin' barn!
5. Chicago-Midway - small, old, too busy.
So what does your list of best and worst airports look like? I know some you have some interesting destinations to share......