Friday, September 14, 2007

Crazy week....

Posts have been hard to come by this week. After prepping for 4 messages, I got a call from Dan (my pastor/boss) and he asked if I was ready to go this Sunday. That means, you gotta' message? He taught me a long time ago to always "have one in the hopper". So of course my answer was yes. So again, I ask for your prayers as I prepare another message for this Sunday. I know what I will be teaching/preaching, I just have to refine it and of course know it. It's quite an honor to be able to fill in for Dan. Big shoes that I cant fill, but I will do the best with the gifts that God has given. Messages this week: Who is God? (Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent), Connect (our third Student Ministry Core Value) and now Decision Making.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9/15/2007, Blogger Kushmama said...

you go Chris! we'll be there Sunday morning with eager ears to hear what God wants you to share! love you, bro:)

 
At 9/15/2007, Blogger Mike West said...

Here's a topic for you:
Why God allowed KY to beat Louisville. :)
You'll do just fine...

 
At 9/16/2007, Blogger Bryonm said...

you'll do great. I'll listen this week...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home