Thursday, September 06, 2007

Thanks Steve!

Dear Chris,

...we have decided to offer every iPhone customer who purchased an iPhone from either Apple or AT&T, and who is not receiving a rebate or any other consideration, a $100 store credit towards the purchase of any product at an Apple Retail Store or the Apple Online Store. Details are still being worked out and will be posted on Apple's website next week. Stay tuned.

We want to do the right thing for our valued iPhone customers. We apologize for disappointing some of you, and we are doing our best to live up to your high expectations of Apple.

Steve Jobs
Apple CEO



....I'll take it!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9/07/2007, Blogger Phillip Santillan said...

sweet...now if I could only get an iPhone of my own...by the way, my blog is back up!

phillipsantillan.blogspot.com

 
At 9/07/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read about that in the paper today. I would be a bit peeved if it had happened to me.

 
At 9/15/2007, Blogger Mike West said...

So you still got ripped off for $100?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home