Friday, February 03, 2006

Entertainment: I've Been Tagged!

Bryon Mondok has tagged me. This makes me feel like Im in middle school, kinda weird, but here you go.........

Four jobs I've had
  • Publix bagboy
  • Golf course maintenance guy
  • Forklift driver
  • Pizza delivery guy

Four movies I can watch over and over
  • Gladiator
  • Payback
  • Meet the Parents
  • North by Northwest

Four places I have lived
  • New Hampshire
  • New York
  • Jupiter, Fl.
  • West Palm Beach, Fl.

Four shows I like to watch
  • LOST
  • Smallville
  • The Office
  • Cheers

Four foods I like
  • Cuban anything
  • Japanese Terriyaki Chicken
  • Thai Chicken fried rice
  • Meatloaf (seriously)

Four websites I visit daily

Four things I want to do before I die
  • Plant a church
  • Have children
  • Write a book
  • Go to Israel

Four people Im tagging
  • Michael Luka.....(dude you have a hard last name!)
  • Justin West
  • Mike West
  • Freddy "Flamingo"

1 Comments:

At 2/03/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never knew you wanted to write a book.

Andrew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home