Sunday, April 09, 2006

Entertainment: More On My iPod.

Johnny Cash - when I was young I would go to my grandma and grandpa's house. They had this old, big wooden container. The container housed a turntable, radio and speakers, very old school. My grandpa would often throw Johnny Cash on the turntable. I was always intriuged by his style, and he almost scared me. As I have gotten older I have learned to appreciate "the Man in Black". Now a days I listen to Cash at least once a week. If you dont own a Cash album then "The Legend of Johnny Cash" is the one to get (on iTunes of course!). It's so good because it covers his whole career in one volume. It even has some of his later years cover songs like "Hurt" and "Rusty Cage" as well as some of the Cash staples "Ring of Fire", "Boy Named Sue" and "Folsum Prison Blues".

1 Comments:

At 4/10/2006, Blogger Bryonm said...

Cash is King.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home