Thursday, February 15, 2007

I feel old

Last night I was playing dodgeball at our student ministry. As usual, I was dominating until I went to throw a ball at a student (a high school guy) and when I came down on my left leg my knee buckled, bad. All you could hear was a loud crunch and pop. Not good for a 34 year old guy. For the past several years I have begun to regret my years as an athlete in school. 2 torn Anterior Cruciate Ligaments (one on each knee) and a reconstructive surgery have payed the toll on this dude. I don't know if I can hang any more. No more basketball, football or even dodgeball? Come on!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2/16/2007, Blogger Bryonm said...

Sorry, man.

Can I have your skateboard?

 
At 2/16/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as you gave your all in high school sports...what more can you live for?

 
At 2/16/2007, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

words from a true texan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home