Monday, March 05, 2007

Heroes.

I have been contemplating writing a series of posts about Heroes. Not the brilliant NBC show,or even the conventional comic book Heroes, but people who have been Heroes to me in my life. We all have real Heroes in our lives. Some are family, some are spiritual mentors, some are just friends that have been there. People that qualify for my Heroes posts are people I know personally, not just someone that has written a good book I like, or a character from a film or something like that. They must be someone that could easily read this blog. I think those are the only real qualifications. So sit back and enjoy getting to know some people who I consider real life Heroes. People who have touched my life in a very special way.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home