5 things that I despise.
1. Arrogant people - when someone is so stuck on themselves it drives me nuts. I don't get jerks, at all.
2. Traffic - this time of year in South Florida is brutal. Cars everywhere, especially cars from out of state or a rental. I think everyone and their mama is down here right now.
3. Hockey - is this still considered a sport?
4. Stupid pull overs - last night Penny and I were driving down the road and a police officer followed me for awhile. He pulled me over. He gave me a warning for having a light out over my license plate. A complete waste of 30 minutes of my life. He had me get out of the car too, how ridiculous. I must admit I was extremely nice (seriously).
5. Clowns - they just scare me, creep me out. There is no room for clowns in my life.
*I experienced or had an encounter in some way or another with all 5 of the above within the last 24 hours. Even a clown.