Tuesday, February 27, 2007

5 things that I despise.

1. Arrogant people - when someone is so stuck on themselves it drives me nuts. I don't get jerks, at all.
2. Traffic - this time of year in South Florida is brutal. Cars everywhere, especially cars from out of state or a rental. I think everyone and their mama is down here right now.
3. Hockey - is this still considered a sport?
4. Stupid pull overs - last night Penny and I were driving down the road and a police officer followed me for awhile. He pulled me over. He gave me a warning for having a light out over my license plate. A complete waste of 30 minutes of my life. He had me get out of the car too, how ridiculous. I must admit I was extremely nice (seriously).
5. Clowns - they just scare me, creep me out. There is no room for clowns in my life.

*I experienced or had an encounter in some way or another with all 5 of the above within the last 24 hours. Even a clown.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2/28/2007, Blogger Esther said...

My husband & one of my sons hate clowns. Clowns give my son nightmares. Is the picture of the clown you show from "Malcolm in the Middle?"....looks familiar.

 
At 2/28/2007, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

esther, the clown in the picture is from the stephen king horror "it". the freakiest clown ever. did i say how much i dislike clowns?

 
At 3/01/2007, Blogger Bryonm said...

I wasn't the number "1" was I?

I knew it :(

 
At 3/01/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude...that clown is way too freaky. I have never liked clowns...well I did like the Homie the Clown skit on In Living Color.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home