Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Knee Update: Hot Rod Gimper

I started walking on Monday. My doc said it was time and my physical therapist agreed so I threw away the crutches (not literally) and started limping around with a new cane. Ah yes, notice the cane. My parents are fans of the show "House" as I am, and thought it would be cool to get a "House cane" for their gimpy son (it makes me look fast!). Anyway, I'm gettin my bend back and should be running in about 6 months. In the mean time, I am one hot rod gimper.

Watch House unveil the hot rod cane:

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8/01/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brother I feel for you! I partially tore my mcl about 2.5 years ago and it still bothers me to this day.

Take a Goody's Powder..it cures everything! I kid I kid...we'll be praying...keep us updated!

 
At 8/01/2007, Blogger Kushmama said...

Love the cane, Uncle Gimp!

 
At 8/01/2007, Blogger Bryonm said...

not pretty...

but, then, neither is the rest of you :P

 
At 8/02/2007, Blogger Esther said...

I love the hotrod cane! Hope you're on the mend soon.

 
At 8/02/2007, Blogger Unknown said...

David and Candi love the cane, and flames are Daddy Bob's "symbol". He wants to put flames on Bruce, but Candi wants surf flowers. Anyone can vote on this, so what do you say?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home