Saturday, October 13, 2007

Football Frustration

I have been a UM fanatic since I was a wee tot. I have always loved the Hurricanes. I remember in the mid-90's they had a tough spot. I think where Miami is now is even tougher. Miami has lost to Georgia Tech for the past 3 years, North Carolina for the past 2 years and Florida State the past 3. It hurts. I hate it. If you follow a team for as long as I have (my whole life) when they hit a tough spot like this it tests your patience and loyalty. It would be real nice to be a loyal University of South Florida fan or Kentucky fan. I think I'll just suck it up and wait for the next wave of winning (which can't be too far off!). Until then, I'll just enjoy the wins against the likes of FIU, Duke and Marshall.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 10/14/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO BUCKEYES....#!

 
At 10/14/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is happening?!!? What is happening?!!? :)

 
At 10/15/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know just how you feel. There is always next year.

 
At 10/15/2007, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

thanks darlene!

 
At 10/15/2007, Blogger Mike West said...

You have our permission to jump ship on the Hurricanes and climb on board with the Big Blue nation. I forgot how fun it is to have your team do so well. Hang in there.....

 
At 10/16/2007, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

never! i am a cane to the core. i think i bleed orange and green! thanks for the invite though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home