Monday, October 01, 2007

Staff Retreat

This afternoon Penny and I caravaned 2 hours north to Orlando for our church staff retreat. This year we rented out a couple of houses close to the wonderful world of Disney and have crashed. This place is sick. It has like 5 bedrooms, a 42' plasma, pool, hot tub, game room and of course most importantly, wireless. We are about to have dinner, feasting on the best pizza on the planet, Giordanno's. I look forward to just chillin' with all of the peeps I serve with for the next couple of days. I have read of some staffs going to some crazy spots for a retreat/getaway. This isn't crazy, just nice. Stay tuned....

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10/01/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man, can you get up with me when you get home? I want to discuss where you guys are staying out there.ww

 
At 10/01/2007, Blogger Phillip Santillan said...

Hey man! Looking forward to meeting up with you on Wed. Welcome to Orlando!

 
At 10/02/2007, Blogger Bryonm said...

wish i was there. say hey to phillip for me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home