Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Staff Retreat Update

We continue to enjoy our time as a church staff spending time together building on the existing solid foundation. I must say that this is the most cohesive staff I have ever been a part of. Yesterday we enjoyed a devo from Pastor Dan and had some hang out time at the pool. We enjoyed an Italian dinner at Giordanos (again!) then went to our Childrens Ministry Directors temporary residence to play the game BANG!. It took some time, but I finally figured it out, but still lost. Today we had devos again then I was able to catch up with my boy Phil from CC South Orlando. It was good to catch and share whats going on in each others ministries. I came back to the community that we are staying in and hit the pool. This time I swam and went down the sick water slide. The place we have been staying in is called Windsor Hills Vacation Resort. Here is the website

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10/03/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude...that is a nice place. We had our retreat there too! Take a drive or walk to the back of the property...there you will see that you are on top of a 100 ft retaining wall...well almost a 100 ft :)

 
At 10/06/2007, Blogger Lyndsey said...

I miss the watersilde

 
At 10/06/2007, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

I have bruises on my back from that waterslide!
-P

 
At 2/17/2022, Blogger Kritika said...

We also provide corporate directory and company directory.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home