Thursday, December 21, 2006

Some thoughts....

Why do "celebrity pastors" have to be so public about their preferences? For crying out loud, isn't it ok for guys to do things a little different than the ways of old?

I think I'm ready for LOST to come back on Wednesdays.

I love living in Florida, but it would be nice to have a winter wonderland just one day a year.

I have been on a classical music kick lately, kinda weird huh?

Brian McKnight's new recording is decent. Too bad he's a ho.

Christmas in my family is more like Hanukkah, we go to a different house everyday for a few days.

I think I'm having more problems with my PowerBook. My PB repair resume THIS YEAR: new hard drive, new logic board.....and possibly ANOTHER logic board. Crap.

Im getting rid of my Discover card. It's too easy to use.

My dog, Grommit, has vitaligo, AKA, Michael Jackson Disease. He's loosing the pigmentation in his skin.

Why does SNL's funniest skits have to be so vulgar and non-blog-worthy?

I think Michael Scott takes Jan to Sandals Jamaica (it's all inclusive).

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12/22/2006, Blogger Bryonm said...

before you get rid of your discover card, you should take me to lunch :)

 
At 12/27/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen Bryon eat.... get rid of the card first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home