Tuesday, June 05, 2007

At Camp: Tuesday

Tuesday: We all stood in the long breakfast line to enjoy the fine collegiate grubbage. We then moved into Quiet Time, Celebration and then on to a Gold Rush Team meeting (the name of our team). We then hopped on our church bus (we call it the Calvary Cruiser) and headed to our mission site which is only about 2-3 miles away. We arrived at the Boys & Girls Club Spring Hill and got right down to business, serving the staff and the attending children (of the program). I must say I was so proud of my students as they engaged with the G & B Club children. After 4 hours on the mission site we headed back to campus. We had dinner, Celebration, Late Nite (crazy stuff!) ad Church Time. Tonight I went and bought 5 bags of Oreo Double Stuff and milk for our Church Time. This was a sweet day of downloading of the day, themeing the day (the students came up with "Meeting our Fears") sharing and prayer. I love the students that God has placed in our ministry. He is doing a work in their lives and I can't wait to see what happens the rest of this week.

To follow camp from a students perspective go to the Calvary Students Blog

2 Comments:

At 6/06/2007, Blogger Lyndsey said...

I've been praying for you all like crazy... its going to be an amazing week!

 
At 6/06/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, Wade is awesome. I connected with him last semester and he is the real deal. Also, one of my best friends, Terence is there over mission camp. Connect with him, he is awesome and tell him I said hello. Wish I was there man, and definitely praying for you guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home