Friday, August 03, 2007

Movie of the Year?

Some people get excited about Harry Potter, I don't. Jason Bourne gets my blood flowing, so today is a big day for me. The Bourne Ultimatum comes out in theaters. I have prepared myself for this epic by watching the previous 2 Bourne movies, again. These movies are just plain sick. Jason Bourne, is a former trained assassin who has lost his memory and takes on the world of government paid assassins as he tries to figure who he was before the memory loss. Personally I think Matt Damon should win every award know to man for this convincing role. If you haven't seen the first 2 rent them, watch them, then head out to see the latest installment.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8/03/2007, Blogger Deb said...

Dave saw this one last night. He said it was great. And he didn't really like the second one.
Hope you like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home