Tuesday, June 12, 2007

At the chrome dome

We made our way to Epcot from our hotel. First we went to the center peice, Spaceship Earth, then on to the World Showcase (our favorite). We ate lunch at Mexico (good chicken tacos) then on to Norway (ate a pastery), China (candy), Germany (choclolate covered pretzels, my peeps!), Italy (dinner was freakin' amazing!), USA, France, UK and Canada. The weather was perfect and the food rocked. If you get a chance to go to Epcot, check it out. I was bummed that the Japanese restaranunt was closed!. We then moved outside to the Mono-Rail. It's the highlight to Disney. A free ride round the wonderful parks! Have you ever riden the Mono-Rail round and round, just 'cause it's free? If not, you should.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6/13/2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Epcot is one of my favorites. I always go to the UK part because they have a really awesome store that I get some irish tea for my aunt.

 
At 6/14/2007, Blogger Kushmama said...

yes, your head is eeriely similar to the chrome dome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home